Steps to renew your scholarship
Epass Scholarship Renewal online: The Scholarship is the support that the students are getting from the government side for making progress. The Indian government has helped many students with no financial background to fulfill their dreams by carrying on their study. The scholarship is not only at one time.
Epass Scholarship Renewal online
The students who already have obtained a scholarship can again apply for the scholarship for their next year of study. These students who have earlier applied for the scholarship don’t need to apply again for a fresh scholarship; they just need to renew their scholarship. The scholarships are valid for one academic year. So, the applicant can go for renewal of the scholarship after the completion of one academic year.
The students going for Epass renewal process can follow these steps for applying for the scholarship.
· First, you need to log into the ePass homepage which is http://epass.cgg.gov.in.
· Once you have entered the homepage, click on the button apply.
· To have access to the application form you need to fill up some details which include:
o SSC exam hall ticket number.
o SSC exam pass type.
o SSC passing year.
o Your date of birth.
Once you fill these details you need to submit and then you will find a page where you will have two options, fresh and renewal. For renewal of your scholarship, you need to select renewal option and click enter. Your renewal application form will open. After that you can follow these instructions:
· You have to enter your name.
epass Scholarship Renewal online
· Then you will be asked to fill up your father’s name.
· After filling your father’s name, you will find an option which says previous year college. In this option, you will have to enter the name of your previous college.
· Below that option you will find the option previous year course/course year. In this option, you have to enter your course details whether you are pursuing a degree or any other course and your course year from which you have started the course.
· Then you have to fill in the Aadhaar card details. The Aadhaar card details to be filled required Aadhaar card number of both your father and mother.
· Then you have to enter the pan card details. If you have a pan card, then enter its number or just select No in the option.
· The next option asks you about four wheeler details. If you have any four wheelers enter the details of the four wheelers, else just select no.
epass scholarship Renewal online
· When you finish with these details you have to fill up the form for caste verification.
Once you are done with filling up, all the details required you need to submit the required documents for submission along with your application form. The documents required for renewal process include an Aadhaar card of the student and his or her parents, bank account details, nativity certificate, previous year academic certificate, PAN card details if available. These documents are required to be scanned and submitted with the online application form and you are done by applying for renewal of your scholarship application.
epass Scholarship Renewal online, epass renewal 2015-16, epass renewal Telangana, epass renewal application 2016-15 status, epass renewal last date, epass renewal status 2015-16, epass renewal 2015-16, epass renewal application 2015-16.