epass scholarship application online: The government of India has taken a step forward in the direction of improving the education standard in India, by introducing a scholarship for those students who are in need. And moving further in the direction of development our government has introduced an online system ePass through which the student can apply for the scholarship and avail the scholarship online.
Many students will be thinking how to apply for this scholarship, where to get the application form. Don’t worry we will tell you how to apply and where to get the application form. First, you need to know that before applying, you need some documents and have to be eligible for applying for the scholarship. Once you are eligible, you must have documents which include your marks card, your parent’s income certificate, your photo, your bank account and a few more which are compulsory. Once you have all the certificates you can move on for applying by following these steps:
minority scholarship status online up epass scholarship status online
How to apply for the scholarship?
· First you need to visit the official website for ePass. For example, for Telangana state, you need to log into http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
· Once you have logged into the site, you will see the ePass screen.
· Once you have logged into the website, the applicant will find the apply button on the right side of the screen. Click that apply button and move forward.
· Then the candidate must select whether he is applying for a fresh scholarship or renewal. The application form is different for fresh and for renewal scholarship.
- they are applying for the fresh scholarship or renewal of the scholarship, the applicants have to select for the scholarship they have to apply, whether it is pre or post matric scholarship. Choose the option according to your need.
- selecting the type of scholarship, the applicant has to fill the scholarship application form with all the required details online.
- The details which you need to fill are:
1 SSC Hall Ticket Number- The applicant must fill his or her SSC exam number which is present in the hall ticket.
2 Year of Pass- Applicants are required to fill the year of passing off their respective exams.
3 Academic Year- Choose the academic year for which you are applying for the scholarship.
4 Date of Birth- Entering your date of birth is a very important step for applying scholarship form. Remember that the date of birth you are entering should match the date of birth mentioned in your marks card.
- After finishing filling up the details, the filled scholarship should be submitted to the head of the institution you are studying along with the required documents.
Remember that all the documents are compulsory to submit the application form. Missing of any documents will lead to rejection of your application form. The documents should be scanned and submitted online with your application.
epass scholarship application online 2015-16, 2017-2018 fresh Epass online application form 2015-16, 2017-2018 for freshers, epass online application last date, Epass online application renewal,
- E-pass scholarship application online Telangana, renewal,
- AP Epass scholarship