Kerala ePass keralaepass.cgg.gov.in
Kerala is a state in the south-west region of India. Kerala was earlier known as Keralam in historic terms. Kerala has the highest literacy rate, i.e. of 93.91% of all states in India. So, one can imagine the education facility provided by the government of Kerala.
The directorate of the government of Kerala has announced the scholarship offerings and applications are being requested to be filled. EPASS Scholarships are of two types RTF & MTF.
RTF: Reimbursement of tuition Fee–All non-refundable fee is payable to colleges on behalf of students.
MTF: Maintenance charges– the maintenance amount is payable to students for daily expenses
Kerala ePass Eligibility criteria for Kerala scholarship:
- There are some rules and eligibility criteria which have been put forward by the Kerala board regarding the students who can apply for the scholarship. Those criteria are as follows:
- · The candidates applying for the scholarship should have at least 50% marks.
- · Candidates should belong to minority communities or backward class. The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC
- · Candidates must submit their certificates regarding their marks and grades.
- · Candidate’s family income should exceed 2 lakhs.
- Once the student is eligible for applying he can apply for the scholarship online by visiting DCE Kerala official website which is
Steps for applying online:
Ø Then the applicants have to select for the scholarship they have to apply, whether it is pre or post matric scholarship.
Ø After selecting the type of scholarship, the applicant has to fill the scholarship application form with all the required details online.
Ø Before filling up the application, the applicant must check whether the form they are filling is for new applicants or for applicants who want to renew their scholarship.
Ø After finishing filling up the details, the filled scholarship should be submitted to the head of the institution you are studying.
Instructions for fresh applicant and renewal applicant:
The students who are applying for the first time needs to fill in their details properly after downloading the form and need to submit it with documents required for the application.
For renewal applicants, the renewal of scholarship can be done by submitting the present year academic certificates.
Documents required to be submitted:
The documents which are required to be submitted by the fresh applicant includes Self-attested passport size photo pasted on the application form, Attested copies of Mark lists, Income declaration(affidavit), Residence proof certificate, an attested copy of the first page of the student’s Bank Passbook, Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostlers, Copy of Adhaar card.
If any applicant makes a mistake in his or her application he needs to visit the head of his institution and need to take his original documents with him.