How to check ePass application status?
First, let us know what you mean by ePass. In India, there are a number of schools, colleges and universities and a number of students. But all the students are financially not equal. Some are able to pay the fees, some are not able. So, to encourage those students who are financially weak, our government announced a scholarship program for these students. Earlier it was a long process for getting a scholarship. But to make things easier, the government of India introduced the ePass system (electronic payment and application system for scholarship) through which the applicants can fill the form and get scholarship online.
How to check ePass status?
You might be feeling happy that you have applied for the scholarship, and might be pretty curious to know whether your application has been accepted or not. But you don’t know how to check the status of your application. No problem, we will show you the step by step process of how to check your application status. In order to check your status, you need to fill out some details. Let’s have a look at the process:
- · The first thing you must know about checking status is your application number which you get after submitting the scholarship form. This application number must be entered to check the status. The application number is a very important part in checking status. If you forget your application number you can find your application number through some online form filling process.
- · The next step involves entering of your academic year which you are pursuing and for the year which are checking your status. You need to be careful while selecting your academic year because the wrong selection won’t fetch you your application status.
- · Next and one of the most important things to enter is the SSC exam number. You must remember your SSC exam number which is printed on the exam hall ticket. It is better that you keep your SSC hall ticket safe with you.
- · Next you have to enter the year of passing. The year which you passed the exam. Make sure that this year matches with the database of the 10th class passing year of yours. Else you can’t check your status.
- · Next you have to enter the type which you passed your SSC exam. Type means whether you passed it regular or through a supplement or other board. Don’t forget to choose the right option available on your screen.
- · The last but not the least and important detail you need to fill out is your date of birth. This date of birth should be the same as it is mentioned in your 10thclass marks card and it should match the database. Take care that you fill the same date of birth as you have filled during the applying of application.
- Once you are done with the filling of all details, you can just submit the epass application number and check your application status. Submit the application and your status will appear in front of you.