How to apply for fresh epass scholarship?
· Students whose parent’s annual income is less than 2 lakh.
· Students whose attendance is 75%.
Once you are eligible, you can carry on with your application process. You need to follow these steps while applying for the scholarship.
· You need to log into the homepage of ePass. Every state has its own ePass homepage. So you must know that.
· After you logged in the homepage you will find a button named apply, click that button and proceed. When you click apply it will take you to a new page.
· Aadhaar card number.
· Caste certificate.
· Parent’s income certificate.
· Bank account in student’s name.
· A mobile number to get a one-time password.
· Any CET certificates.